What was the score in the last meeting between Fulham & Middlesbrough? Middlesbrough 0-0 Fulham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fulham claimed the victory in a tight game away at Hull City last weekend thanks to a goal from Cavaleiro who they had just signed permanently from Wolves.
- Scott Parker’s side had not won an away game in the Championship since November but it came at a price as they lost top-scorer Mitrovic to injury.
- The Serb will join Reed on the sidelines with Kamara most likely to deputise for Mitrovic in the centre of a three, though Reid could come forward from midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Rodak; Christie, Odoi, Mawson, Bryan; Johansen, Cairney, Reid; Knockaert, Kamara, Cavaleiro
Unavailable: Reed (Injured), Mitrovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Le Marchand (Injured), Sessegnon (Injured)
- Middlesbrough were 2-0 down within the first 20 minutes of their FA Cup thid round replay at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but fought until the end.
- A goalkeeping error by Tomas led to the first goal in a game that Boro otherwise defended quite well but fellow keeper Darren Randolph has since left the club for West Ham.
- New loan signing Roberts was bright for Boro against Derby in a 2-2 draw at the weekend to help continue a five match unbeaten streak in the league.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Pears; Howson, McNair, Fry; Spence, Wing, Saville, Clayton; Roberts, Tavernier; Fletcher
Unavailable: Shotton (Injured), Friend (Injured), Dijksteel (Injured), Ayala (Injured)
Doubtful: Assombalonga (Injured)
Middlesbrough have gone five league games unbeaten in a drastic turn of form for Jonathan Woodgate’s side and in a congested table they are just eight points from the play-offs in 16th place. Fulham are enjoying their league football too, though, so both teams should have a say in this score.