What was the score in the last meeting between Man Utd & Wolves? Wolves 0-0 Man Utd
THE TEAM NEWS
- Manchester United produced a good display as they notched four goals in a comfortable victory over Norwich in the Premier League.
- Their attention now turns to the FA Cup and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has highlighted the importance of the competition for the club.
- A similar team could be named to the Norwich game with Man Utd expected to name their strongest possible side for this contest.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams; Fred, Matic; Greenwood, Mata, Rashford; Martial
Unavailable: Bailly (Injured), Fosu-Mensah (Injured), Rojo (Injured), McTominay (Injured), Tuanzebe (Injured), Pogba (Injured), Young (Injured)
Doubtful: Shaw (Injured), Lingard (Illness)
- Wolves are now on a run of four matches in all competitions without a victory after they were held by Newcastle in the Premier League
- With no incoming transfer activity, Wolves do not have a great deal of options in their squad especially after the loss of Patrick Cutrone.
- Wolves are expected to name a stronger side than they would ideally like but John Ruddy is likely to replace Rui Patricio in goal.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Ruddy; Bennett, Coady, Kilman; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Ruben Vinagre; Traore, Pedro Neto; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured), Diogo Jota (Injured)
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to target the FA Cup as it looks to be Man Utd’s best chance of silverware this season. Both teams will name a strong side for this encounter but the home side played well at the weekend and should be able to build on that with another victory over Wolves.