Watch Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa Live Stream Free in HD
Watch Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa Live Stream Free in HD on your TV, PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, iPad, iPhone.
You can watch Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Aston Villa Live Stream on any operating systems like Windows, Linux, ios, Mac, Android and more.
What was the score in the last meeting between Wolves & Aston Villa? Aston Villa 4-1 Wolves
THE TEAM NEWS
- Wolves have drawn their last three matches in the league by a 1-1 scoreline but Nuno Espirito Santo will not be unhappy with their displays.
- They continue to juggle their Europa League commitments with domestic competitions but they have prioritised the league in recent weeks.
- After making various rotations for the clash on Thursday with Slovan, they will revert to their regular starters for this Midlands derby.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Rui Patricio; Dendoncker, Coady, Saiss; Doherty, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Jonny Castro; Traore, Diogo Jota; Jimenez
Unavailable: Boly (Injured)
Doubtful: Gibbs-White (Injured), Bennett (Injured), Doherty (Injured)
- Aston Villa have lost their last two league matches but will be pleased to have put the fixtures against Man City and Liverpool behind them.
- Dean Smith will have to assess the fitness of two regular starters as Grealish missed the Liverpool game and Guilbert picked up a knock.
- Grealish will be a late call and could replace El Ghazi while Elmohamady is on standby to come in at right-back for the doubtful Guilbert.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Heaton; Guilbert, Engels, Mings, Targett; McGinn, Nakamba, Douglas Luiz; Trezeguet, Wesley, Grealish
Unavailable: Jota (Injured)
Doubtful: Grealish (Injured), Guilbert (Injured), Davis (Injured)
There will be plenty of passion and energy in this Midlands derby, but that could affect the game as a spectacle. Villa’s recent matches have contained plenty of goals but this could be unusually cagey as they look to frustrate this talented Wolves side, so do not expect many goals in this derby.