What was the score in the last meeting between Norwich & Liverpool? Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
THE TEAM NEWS
- Norwich had the better of the chances but were left frustrated as they were held to a goalless draw against Newcastle last time out.
- The Canaries sit seven points away from safety but that gap could increase with a hugely difficult task against Liverpool lying in wait.
- Daniel Farke can call upon his full squad for this fixture other than long-term absentee Timm Klose with Ben Godfrey back from a ban.
Predicted line-up (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Byram; Tettey, McLean; Buendia, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki
Unavailable: Klose (Injured)
- Liverpool were in brilliant form once more as they racked up four goals against Southampton to move another step closer to the title.
- As well as their brilliant attacking nature, Liverpool’s defence remains solid with nine clean sheets in their last 10 league matches.
- Sadio Mane is set to make a welcome return from injury for Jurgen Klopp’s men and he should come straight back into the starting XI if fit.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Salah, Firmino, Mane
Unavailable: Clyne (Injured), Shaqiri (Injured)
Doubtful: Milner (Injured), Mane (Injured)
Liverpool’s bid to claim the Premier League title moved another step closer as they produced a big win over Southampton last time out. They look unstoppable at the minute and with their defence continuing to be rock solid, they should win on this trip to Norwich without conceding.