Watch [13:30 GMT] Koln vs Paderborn Free in HD
Watch [13:30 GMT] Koln vs Paderborn Free in HD on your TV, PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, iPad, iPhone.
You can watch [13:30 GMT] Koln vs Paderborn on any operating systems like Windows, Linux, ios, Mac, Android and more.
Watch ⚽ Koln vs Paderborn Live Stream Bundesliga on PC/Laptop/Smartphone.
Match: Koln vs Paderborn
Date: October 20, 2019
Kick-off time: 13:30 GMT, October 20, 2019
Stadium: RheinEnergieStadion (Köln)
TV Chanel: BT Sport 2.
What was the score in the last meeting between Koln & Paderborn? Paderborn 3-2 Koln
THE TEAM NEWS
- Koln have taken just one point from their last four matches although they did find their shooting boots when thrashing Viktoria Koln 6-0 in a friendly last week.
- Dominick Drexler is back in full training after missing the last match against Schalke and should be in the squad, but Matthias Bader and Birger Verstraete are injury doubts.
- Jorge Mere completes his suspension and fellow centre-back Lasse Sobiech has been ruled out, leaving coach Achim Beierlorzer short of defensive cover.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Horn; Ehizibue, Czichos, Bornauw, Katterbach; Schaub, Skhiri, Hector, Kainz; Terrode, Cordoba
Unavailable: Clemens (Injured), Sobiech (Injured), Jorge Mere (Suspended)
Doubtful: Verstraete (Injured), Drexler (Injured), Bader (Injured)
- Four successive defeats have left Paderborn three points adrift at the foot of the Bundesliga table, so they will be determined to get their first win of the campaign here.
- Centre-back Uwe Hunemeier has been ruled out after sustaining an ankle ligament tear in training so youngster Luca Kilian is set to continue alongside Sebastian Schonlau.
- Striker Khiry Shelton could miss out after undergoing dental surgery this week, while Leopold Zingerle replaced Jannik Huth in goal against Schalke.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zingerle; Drager, Schonlau, Kilian, Collins; Cauly, Gjasula, Vasiliadis, Antwi-Adjej; Michel, Zolinski
Unavailable: Hunemeier (Injured)
Doubtful: Shelton (Injured)
This match could be described as an early relegation six-pointer. Paderborn have registered a measly one point this season but they have at least scored in all seven of their games. Koln also have no shortage of firepower in attack and both teams will be going for the win here.