Watch Mainz 05 vs Union Berlin Live Stream Free in HD
Watch Mainz 05 vs Union Berlin Live Stream Free in HD on your TV, PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, iPad, iPhone.
You can watch Mainz 05 vs Union Berlin Live Stream on any operating systems like Windows, Linux, ios, Mac, Android and more.
What was the score in the last meeting between Mainz & Union Berlin? Union Berlin 1-1 Mainz
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mainz boss Sandro Schwarz will be looking for a reaction from his players after their 8-0 drubbing at the hands of Leipzig last Saturday, which left them just above the relegation zone.
- There are set to be changes in defence after that heavy defeat, with Moussa Niakhate back from suspension and Daniel Brosinski expected to replace Ronael Pierre-Gabriel at right-back.
- Schwarz has no new personnel issues and must again choose between Karim Onisiwo and Adam Szalai to partner top scorer Robin Quaison up front.
Predicted line-up (4-4-2): Zentner; Brosinski, St. Juste, Niakhate, Aaron Martin; Oztunali, Malong, Baku, Boetius; Quaison, Szalai
Unavailable: Bell (Injured), Mateta (Injured), Seydel (Injured), Ji Dong-Wong (Injured)
- Not only did last Saturday’s 1-0 win at home to Hertha BSC give Union Berlin a memorable local derby success, but it also earned them three valuable points and moved them out of the bottom three.
- Suleiman Abdullahi and Michael Parensen are both doubts after missing the Berlin derby, and long-term absentees Grischa Promel and Akaki Gogia remain sidelined.
- Sebastian Polter will be hoping to start after coming on and scoring the winner last weekend, while former Mainz man Anthony Ujah is also vying to oust Sebastian Andersson from the centre-forward role.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Gikiewicz; Schlotterbeck, Subotic, Friedrich; Trimmel, Gentner, Andrich, Lenz; Bulter, Ingvartsen; Andersson
Unavailable: Promel (Injured), Gogia (Injured)
Doubtful: Abdullahi (Injured), Parensen (Injured)
Union Berlin have only registered one point and two goals on their travels in the Bundesliga this season, while Mainz have failed to find the net in three of their last five games. A meeting of the joint second-lowest scorers in the division does not promise a lot of goals.