Watch Fulham vs Middlesbrough Live Stream Free in HD
Watch Fulham vs Middlesbrough Live Stream Free in HD on your TV, PC, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet, iPad, iPhone.
You can watch Fulham vs Middlesbrough Live Stream on any operating systems like Windows, Linux, ios, Mac, Android and more.
What was the score in the last meeting between Fulham & Middlesbrough? Middlesbrough 0-0 Fulham
THE TEAM NEWS
- Fulham claimed the victory in a tight game away at Hull City last weekend thanks to a goal from Cavaleiro who they had just signed permanently from Wolves.
- Scott Parker’s side had not won an away game in the Championship since November but it came at a price as they lost top-scorer Mitrovic to injury.
- The Serb will join Reed on the sidelines with Kamara most likely to deputise for Mitrovic in the centre of a three, though Reid could come forward from midfield.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Rodak; Christie, Odoi, Mawson, Bryan; Johansen, Cairney, Reid; Knockaert, Kamara, Cavaleiro
Unavailable: Reed (Injured), Mitrovic (Injured)
Doubtful: Le Marchand (Injured), Sessegnon (Injured)
- Middlesbrough were 2-0 down within the first 20 minutes of their FA Cup thid round replay at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium but fought until the end.
- A goalkeeping error by Tomas led to the first goal in a game that Boro otherwise defended quite well but fellow keeper Darren Randolph has since left the club for West Ham.
- New loan signing Roberts was bright for Boro against Derby in a 2-2 draw at the weekend to help continue a five match unbeaten streak in the league.
Predicted line-up (3-4-2-1): Pears; Howson, McNair, Fry; Spence, Wing, Saville, Clayton; Roberts, Tavernier; Fletcher
Unavailable: Shotton (Injured), Friend (Injured), Dijksteel (Injured), Ayala (Injured)
Doubtful: Assombalonga (Injured)
Middlesbrough have gone five league games unbeaten in a drastic turn of form for Jonathan Woodgate’s side and in a congested table they are just eight points from the play-offs in 16th place. Fulham are enjoying their league football too, though, so both teams should have a say in this score.