Watch ⚽ Ukraine vs Lithuania Live Stream UEFA Euro Qualifying on PC/Laptop/Smartphone.
Match: Ukraine vs Lithuania
Competition: UEFA Euro Qualifying
Date: October 11, 2019
Kick-off time: 18:45 GMT, October 11, 2019
Stadium: Oblasny SportKomplex Metalist (Kharkiv)
TV Chanel: Sport TV4.
Ukraine vs Lithuania Head-to-head (h2h)
- These two had met the last time, which was a month ago, and then the Yellow-Blues recorded a 0-3 win on the road.
- Valdas Urbonas’s men failed to find the back of the net in four of the previous five encounters.
- Since 1994, Lithuania has not managed to find the back of the net on the road.
- The prior three Ukraine wins had been accompanied by a clean sheet as well.
- The combined scorecard for the preceding three games is 7-0, in favor of Andriy Shevchenko’s men.
Ukraine vs Lithuania Prediction
The Yellow-Blues are unbeaten so far in the tournament. In fact, disregarding their goalless draw against Portugal in the opener, the team has won every match in the qualifying run. By far they have been the best team in terms of stats, even ahead than that of the reigning European champions.
The legendary Shevchenko has led his men to score the most number of goals and conceding the fewest too. On the other hand, their counterparts have scored the fewest, and expectedly, conceded the most.
In addition, the guests of the day are winless so far and disregarding their draw against Luxembourg, the worst of the lot if not for Urbonas’s men, the squad has lost every game till now.
Moreover, Andriy Pyatov and his boys have just one loss to account for in their former seventeen straight fixtures, and they have won four of their former five ties as well. In addition, they scored twice or more in four of their former five match-ups and kept clean sheets in five of their last seven attempts.
On the other hand, their opposite number was winless in 27 of their prior 29 games and lost five of their previous six fixtures as well. They also had failed to find the back of the net in an embarrassing 11 of their prior 17 road trips.
Taking an account of these observations, the expected outcome is a comprehensive win for the hosts, with domination in all aspects of the game.