Watch ⚽ Norway vs Spain Live Stream UEFA Euro Qualifying on PC/Laptop/Smartphone.
Match: Norway vs Spain
Competition: UEFA Euro Qualifying
Date: October 12, 2019
Kick-off time: 18:45 GMT, October 12, 2019
Stadium: Ullevaal Stadion (Oslo)
TV Chanel: Sky Sports Football.
Norway vs Spain Head-to-head (h2h)
- Since 2003, Sergio Ramos and his boys hold a 100% win record against this opponent.
- Since 2000, Robert Moreno’s men are yet to fail to score in such encounters.
- The last time these two met was a few months back, as part of this qualification schedule, and then La Roja won at home, with a 2-1 scorecard.
- In Norwegian soil, the guests are yet to concede a goal.
- Lovene has managed to score just two goals from the previous three clashes.
Norway vs Spain Prediction
Sergio Ramos and his boys have been the best of the lot by a mile in this group. They raced to the top of the table, leaving the others in the dust. At present, the squad has 18 points against their name, sporting a 100% win record. They have also scored a total of 17 goals while conceding just 3 – both of which are the best returns in Group F.
As of now, La Roja is on a seven-game winning run and was unbeaten in an astonishing 34 of their previous 36 fixtures.
On the road, their sole loss since 2016 had come against Croatia in the Nations League. They also had scored a total of two or more goals in 13 of their former 16 games where they had the away handicap and repeated the feat 11 of their prior 12 overall fixtures.
Moreover, they had already defeated this upcoming opponent in this tournament. Interestingly, this has been the sole loss the Norwegians have had in quite a while.
By the looks of things, we are in line for a Spanish victory this weekend. But owing to their road-status, the current form of Lovene, coupled with their desperation to progress and the roars of the home crowd, count on David de Gea to miss out on a clean sheet.